Friday, July 06, 2018

Early Hours

Yesterday, I made some time for painting, at work. During office time, no longer trucking.
Today, I made some time before work! It's looking, nice, i dont know. but mostly, the practice is going well. It's nice trying the watercolor paint in a less diluted way. Now, I almost have to get going, but, WEll, only makes me want to get up even earlier. To get more time in before work. 3am 2 days in a row. Wednesday I had off, cus fourth of July. Painting early in the morning, also gives me that late at night feel, of quiet house. So maybe remembering this will help encourage to do this during non work days. Tomorrow is Saturday! so, great time to try and get up early. 

Been on my own driving the truck for a while now. It's fun. Getting used to it. Taking care of myself better, and doing well enough. I think.

No comments:

a keeping of my drawings, doodles, paintings, paintdoodles, 3d models, works in progress. events, and carol-updates. and pictures.